Spread the Good Word
Mozilla Service Week is over, but the acts of good still live on. You can still help make noise, and tell a friend or work colleague about the differences made during Service Week. Tell a stranger. (Or that guy at work who's a whiz with computers.) The more people you tell about Mozilla Service Week, the more they'll know how you and the whole Mozilla community help make a difference in the world.
Spread the word:
- Get the word out by posting news, video or pictures on your blog, Twitter or Identi.Ca, and video and photo sites. Tag your posts with "mozservice09" so they're easy to find. Here's how!
- Download site badges, banners, and buttons to add to your blog, your social network profile, or your email signature.
- Download a Mozilla Service Week flyer. Print it out and post at work, at school, or at your community center. Choose the format right for you:
- Tell a friend. Send an email to friends and acquaintances telling them about Mozilla Service Week.
- Share your story of what you did for Mozilla Service Week here or on your favorite social networking site.
- Challenge your friends to continue your efforts on PledgeBank.
- Promote how you participated in Mozilla Service Week with a customized Persona, a skin for Firefox. Get Personas.
Get Your Certificate
Make every day OneWebDay
Learn how you can make a difference.